- Job Reference: 40461
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000
- Discipline: QHSE
- Location: Cramlington
- Contract: Permanent
- Skills: Quality Inspector
- All Goods Inward inspection activities.
- All inspection activity relating to New Product Introduction within the supply chain.
- All inspection activity relating to New Product Introduction
- All ISIR/PPAP Inspection activity.
- Non-conformance reporting.
- Responsible for all containment activities.
- Support of Non-conformance investigations.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 Years in an inspection or similar relevant Q.C. role.
- Experience in CMM operation and programming using PC-DMIS software is essential.
- Must have experience with identification and use of metrology equipment.
- Must have experience in interpreting engineering drawings.
- Experience in raising of Non-conformance reports.
- Weld Inspection / NDT (desirable but not essential).
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering, Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration
The Company: Theo James Recruitment is delighted to partner once again with an ever-growing and superb business in the heart of Teesside. Are you pa ...
Quality Technician£26,000 plus shift allowance
The Company: Theo James is delighted to partner a fantastic company thoroughly established within the Automotive Sector. This company prides itself o ...
The Company: Theo James are thrilled to be supporting an automotive partner in its search fora highly skilled and motivated Quality Engineer to join ...
Quality Control Manager£35,000-£40,000
The Company: Are you passionate about maintaining the highest standards in food production? Theo James is delighted to be partnering with a decorate ...
Quality Engineer£38,000 and above (depending on experience)
The Company: We are delighted to work alongside a long-term partner of Theo James in aiding the recruitment of a Quality Engineer to join their alre ...
Enviromental HSE Officer/ Manager£50,000-£60,000
The Company: Are you ready to join a global leader at the forefront of technological innovation that has established itself as a pioneering force si ...
Quality Control Engineer£40,000-£50,000
The Company: A partner of Theo James is looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer to join their already successful department. This company ...
Head of QSHEOver market average
The Company: Theo James are delighted to partner once again with a truly remarkable business based within the North East, this organization has becom ...
Quality EngineerHighly Competitive
A partner of Theo James based in Bedlingtonare looking for a Quality Engineer to join their department as they enter an exciting time for the company. ...
NDT TechnicianIs negotiable on application
Cook Defence Sytems have once again partnered with Theo James Recruitment, on an exclusive basis to appoint their next NDT Technician.
Quality Assurance EngineerHighly Competitive
The Company: This is an exciting opportunity as a QA Engineer to be part of one of the North East’s highest profile manufacturing plants as we ...