- Job Reference: 40177
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Discipline: QHSE
- Location: Washington
- Contract: Permanent
- Skills: Quality Assurance Engineer
• Project Quality Engineer activities – Materials Suppliers and In-house Production process Advanced Quality planning.
- Interpret Project requirements and manage trial and launch activities for suppliers and in-house facilities.
- Material and Component Supplier activities – from RFQ to launch.
- Work with technical staff locally and globally.
- Utilise problem solving tools & techniques with good understanding / application of statistical methods.
- Act as Quality Window person for external stakeholder such as Customer/Supplier.
- Generate technical and management reports.
- Flexibility to work and travel (including overseas) at short notice.
Skills & experience:
• Educated to minimum HNC level in an appropriate technical subject.
- Lithium Ion Battery or materials experience is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and present data to make fact based decisions.
- Experience of Supplier audit (IATF16949/VDA6.3) and Supplier introduction activities
- New Product Introduction experience and Core Tools (PPAP, APQP, MSA, FMEA, SPC)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – reporting throughout the business at all levels and with all functions will be required.
- Excellent PC Skills including MS Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Full driving license.
Why Should You Apply?
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering , Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration
The Company: Theo James Recruitment is delighted to partner once again with an ever-growing and superb business in the heart of Teesside. Are you pa ...
Quality Technician£26,000 plus shift allowance
The Company: Theo James is delighted to partner a fantastic company thoroughly established within the Automotive Sector. This company prides itself o ...
The Company: Theo James are thrilled to be supporting an automotive partner in its search fora highly skilled and motivated Quality Engineer to join ...
Quality Control Manager£35,000-£40,000
The Company: Are you passionate about maintaining the highest standards in food production? Theo James is delighted to be partnering with a decorate ...
Quality Engineer£38,000 and above (depending on experience)
The Company: We are delighted to work alongside a long-term partner of Theo James in aiding the recruitment of a Quality Engineer to join their alre ...
Enviromental HSE Officer/ Manager£50,000-£60,000
The Company: Are you ready to join a global leader at the forefront of technological innovation that has established itself as a pioneering force si ...
Quality Control Engineer£40,000-£50,000
The Company: A partner of Theo James is looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer to join their already successful department. This company ...
Head of QSHEOver market average
The Company: Theo James are delighted to partner once again with a truly remarkable business based within the North East, this organization has becom ...
Quality EngineerHighly Competitive
A partner of Theo James based in Bedlingtonare looking for a Quality Engineer to join their department as they enter an exciting time for the company. ...
NDT TechnicianIs negotiable on application
Cook Defence Sytems have once again partnered with Theo James Recruitment, on an exclusive basis to appoint their next NDT Technician.