- Job Reference: 40352
- Salary: Highly Competitive
- Discipline: QHSE
- Location: Bylth
- Contract: Permanent
- Skills: HSE Advisor
Salary: Highly Competitive
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, with option to purchase up to 3 additional days
- Flexi scheme
- Hybrid working available
- Discounted critical illness cover, dental cover and partner life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted shopping & leisure vouchers
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Cycle to Work
- Gym membership discounts – up to 25%
- Charity Giving scheme
- · Provision of timely, practical, and professional occupational H&S advice
- · Develop and further promote a positive H&S culture.
- · Assist in promotion, development, and review of accredited safety management system (ISO 45001). Including generation of H&S policies, procedures etc.
- · Facilitate the generation and review of risk assessments.
- · Delivery internal H&S training courses.
- · Undertake H&S inspections independently and in conjunction with line management.
- · Assist with the incident investigation process i.e. Receive and investigate reports of adverse events and work with managment to determine their causes and make recommendations to prevent reoccurence
- · Maintain the tracking system for recording, reporting, investigating and actioning; adverse events, risk assessments; inspections and tours.
- · Maintain H&S Intranet site and generate periodic reports and presentations on performance.
- · Deputise for the Head of H&S as necessary.
Skills & experience
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (essential)
- NEBOSH Diploma (desirable)
- Knowledge of Power BI (desirable)
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering , Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration
The Company: Theo James Recruitment is delighted to partner once again with an ever-growing and superb business in the heart of Teesside. Are you pa ...
Quality Technician£26,000 plus shift allowance
The Company: Theo James is delighted to partner a fantastic company thoroughly established within the Automotive Sector. This company prides itself o ...
The Company: Theo James are thrilled to be supporting an automotive partner in its search fora highly skilled and motivated Quality Engineer to join ...
Quality Control Manager£35,000-£40,000
The Company: Are you passionate about maintaining the highest standards in food production? Theo James is delighted to be partnering with a decorate ...
Quality Engineer£38,000 and above (depending on experience)
The Company: We are delighted to work alongside a long-term partner of Theo James in aiding the recruitment of a Quality Engineer to join their alre ...
Enviromental HSE Officer/ Manager£50,000-£60,000
The Company: Are you ready to join a global leader at the forefront of technological innovation that has established itself as a pioneering force si ...
Quality Control Engineer£40,000-£50,000
The Company: A partner of Theo James is looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer to join their already successful department. This company ...
Head of QSHEOver market average
The Company: Theo James are delighted to partner once again with a truly remarkable business based within the North East, this organization has becom ...
Quality EngineerHighly Competitive
A partner of Theo James based in Bedlingtonare looking for a Quality Engineer to join their department as they enter an exciting time for the company. ...
NDT TechnicianIs negotiable on application
Cook Defence Sytems have once again partnered with Theo James Recruitment, on an exclusive basis to appoint their next NDT Technician.
Quality Assurance EngineerHighly Competitive
The Company: This is an exciting opportunity as a QA Engineer to be part of one of the North East’s highest profile manufacturing plants as we ...