- Job Reference: 39628
- Salary: £37,000
- Discipline: Supply Chains & Logistics
- Location: Gloucester
- Skills:SIOP Production Planner
SIOP Production Planner
- Excellent pension scheme
- Extremely low turnover of staff
- Expanding company who are growing rapidly
- Early finish Fridays
Location – Gloucester
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a very successful company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry and niche.
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning global company who is going from strength to strength and growing rapidly! The company has a very low turnover in staff and offer an excellent benefits package to all employees.
The SIOP Planner role covers from customer demand via portal or data inputs to laying out a production plan for the operations team to execute. The role includes interaction with customers and suppliers to ensure we hit customer deliverables and internal business metrics.
- Create daily and weekly plans specifically for certain key areas of the Factory, to ensure the timely flow of required parts in the cells, so the finished part output plans can be met on time, in full.
- Create the weekly shipment plans for key Distribution partners, ensuring their orders are shipped on time, in full, where possible.
- Raise work orders on a daily and weekly basis as required, to support the master production schedule and ensure kits are completed and issued to plan.
- Provide prioritisation of requirements through Goods-In and Stores when required.
- Expedite part supply to meet plan, where required.
Skills & experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Good analytical skills and data analysis skills.
- Commercially aware used to dealing with suppliers
- Computer literate proficient in Microsoft Office, through understanding of Company ERP system.
- Good inter personnel skills.
- Strong customer service ethos.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees (very low turnover)
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company, Stable industry
- Fantastic pension scheme and contribution
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering, Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration