- Job Reference: 39486
- Salary: Up to £60,000
- Discipline: Design & Engineering
- Location: Northumberland
- Skills:Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Up to £60,000 - Northumberland
We are delighted to be supporting an exciting, global critical safety design and manufacturer with an exciting product range, in their search for a new Senior Embedded Software Engineer.
As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will define and communicate implementation strategy of R&D and software development related processes on site.
Job Description of a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Ability to lead embedded system and software architecture design within a project.
- Prepare scope definitions for suitable technology studies.
- Identifying and implementing appropriate software tools and methods for embedded software development.
- Mentoring of other engineers.
Skills & experience of a Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Degree qualified in an electronic or software engineering discipline.
- Experience of developing software for low power microcontrollers (PIC, ARM).
- Experience of continuous integration methods and tools.
- Proven experience of delivering high quality, result based work as a software designer for safety related embedded systems.
- Embedded C / C++ skills.
- Code analysis, unit testing, verification and validation experience.
- Experience of reading & understanding circuit schematic diagrams of embedded systems.
- Work in a modern manufacturing facility with a wealth of investment.
- Opportunity to work in a desirable industry sector with an exciting product range.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management