- Job Reference: 39478
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Discipline: QHSE
- Location: Sunderland
- Skills:Quality Systems Engineer
Job Title: Quality Systems Engineer
A company with a rich history spanning over 60 years within Manufacturing and Engineering are looking for an experienced Quality Systems Engineer to join their team, spanning across two sites in the UK. This company is heading into an exciting transition and are looking for someone to make a positive impact with their knowledge of auditing and implementing proactive solutions.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to enhance their own career in a company who boast a very personal culture.
I am looking for someone who can work with autonomy, independence and someone who is flexible in their approach.
- Create, maintain & support development of Quality procedures for both UK operations.
- Support APQP process and actively participate in meetings as required
- Request any actions required to maintain product approvals / customer compliance
- Issue and maintain audit schedule for both sites
- Supplier Development and auditing
- Issue 8D or corrective action requests to suppliers and manage to closure
- Support customer and certification bodies surveillance visits managing closure of any non-conformities identified
- Assess customer product specifications and validate Argus process capability against it.
Skills & experience.
- ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 are implemented and maintained.
- Maintenance, revision and distribution of the quality manual and quality procedures.
- Training, instruction, and information is given to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that new employees and workers are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities.
- Work alongside each site’s management teams
Why Should You Apply?
- A company who has exciting new career prospects for the successful candidate.
- Candidate has the potential to develop skills and aid the implementation of new practices.
- Ability to travel across dual sites and implement strategies across different industry types.
- Career development opportunities.