- Job Reference: 39691
- Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
- Discipline: Supply Chains & Logistics
- Location: Stockton
- Skills:Production Planner
£33,000 - £36,000
- Excellent pension scheme
- Extremely low turnover of staff
- Expanding company who are growing rapidly
- Early finish Fridays
Location – Stockton-On-Tees
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a very successful company, who is a leading manufacturer and a specialist within their industry and niche.
This is a unique and excellent opportunity to work for an award-winning global company who is going from strength to strength and growing rapidly! The company has a very low turnover in staff and offer an excellent benefits package to all employees.
The Production Planner role will involve supporting the operations team to ensure timely deliveries of materials. It will also involve planning, scheduling and monitoring movements of products, ensuring quantities of incoming and outgoing shipments are correct. You will be compiling data on orders, forecasts and schedules.
- Prepare & send delivery schedules on a monthly basis to the material suppliers which supports Production requirements
- Release subcontract materials & paperwork where needed
- Progress Subcontractor’s to ensure production targets are achieved
- Progress outstanding materials to ensure production targets are achieved.
- Progress missing certification/paperwork where needed
- Multi-discipline collaboration, to minimise downtime and streamline work flow
- Lead internal weekly meetings to plan and monitor the work load priorities
- Liaise with project team ensuring that materials are dispatched in a timely manner to meet schedule
- Proactively contact suppliers to ensure on time delivery and communicate any issues to the production teams
- Manage and control inventory stock counting accuracy checks along with inventory amount/location/cost report completion for the annual stock take
- Update/upkeep material trackers spreadsheets for call off materials and distribute accordingly
Skills & experience
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Customer facing and working with multi-discipline teams experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel and ERP Systems
- Understanding of 5S
- Comfortable dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a company who offer opportunities for progression and pay real attention to their employees (very low turnover)
- Competitive salary with fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment
- Growing Company, Stable industry
- Fantastic pension scheme and contribution
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering, Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration