- Job Reference: 39605
- Salary: £37,000
- Discipline: Maintenance & Trades
- Location: York
- Skills:Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £37,000 per annum
Shifts – 2 shift pattern 6-2/2-10
Location - York
A FANTASTIC position has arisen with an award-winning company, due to the extensive growth of the company. A company which shows real attention to their employee’s and due to they have a very low employee turnover.
Why should you apply?
- Long Standing Career (Stability, future progression opportunities)
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday (these increase up to 30 days + bank hol’s)
- Pension Contribution
- Competitive OT rates
- Bonus structures
Job Description of a Maintenance Engineer
- To ensure that the PPM is loaded into the schedule, ensuring equipment reliability.
- Communicate with various other departments, ensuring that all schedules are planned accurately. Delivering excellent customer service.
- Work in a data driven environment.
- Fault Finding and problem solving.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- Work on projects
- Promote and contribute to continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- Experience of conveyors / packaging machines
- Work well both in a team and your own
- Reactive Maintenance
- PPM’s and projects
- 16th/17th/18th Edition
- Multi Skilled Abilities (Electrical and Mechanical
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering , Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance
Sales & Business Administration