- Job Reference: 39620
- Salary: Up to £55,000
- Discipline: Design & Engineering
- Location: Ashington
- Skills:Engineering Project Manager
Project Engineering Manager – Ashington – Up to £55,000
We are excited to be working with a leading, global pharmaceutical manufacturer who provide critical care products in over 15 countries in their search for a Project Engineering Manager.
You will be responsible for delivering all engineering projects across the site including infrastructure, formulations, packaging, site Utilities and facilities.
Salary of a Project Engineering Manager
Up to £55,000
Job Description of a Project Engineering Manager
- Work with external engineering consultants to drive design deliverables to agreed dates.
- Reviewing & issuing tenders whilst ensuring they align with the project scope of works and customer requirements.
- Preparing tender evaluations, liaising with purchasing and driving order placement.
- Supervise site installations and commissioning works.
- Drive validation activities.
- Develop concept engineering proposals & budget costings.
- Develop and agree engineering user requirements & scope of works with both internal & external clients.
- Oversee cost control of project budgets once approved.
- Prepare project programs and monitors progress against milestones.
Skills & experience of a Project Engineering Manager
- Degree gained in Chemical or Medical related degree.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of project engineering in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the Pharmaceutical or Chemical Sector.
- Experience of Infrastructure modifications including refurbishment and mechanical & electrical services installation & modification.
- Project Validation experience.
- Experience of successfully managing capital expenditure projects.
- Work in a business making a difference in a growing team with a great culture.
- Work in an autonomous role on a range of engineering projects.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management