- Job Reference: 39197
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
- Discipline: Design & Engineering
- Location: Mansfield
- Skills:Embedded Systems Engineer
Job Title: Embedded Systems Engineer
Dynament are a manufacturer of gas sensors for OEM of gas monitoring and detection products. The position will sit under a new passionate Technical Director, as part of a newly growing new product development team.
Salary of an Embedded Systems Engineer
Circa £40,000 - £45,000 with relocation packages if necessary.
Job Description of an Embedded Systems Engineer
- Responsible for developing new firmware and maintaining the current code base.
- Have responsibility for developing new code and integrating it with current sensing products.
- Responsible for designing and verifying code for the next generation of products and providing technical support to customers when required.
Skills & experience of an Embedded Systems Engineer
- Degree qualified in electronics, software or mathematics engineering.
- 3-5 years previous industry experience in a similar role.
- Embedded firmware development
- PIC and ARM microcontrollers
- ‘C’ / ‘C++’ programming languages
- Windows PC Applications using C#
- Code analysis
- Competent in maths
- Hardware / electronics understanding
- PCB design experience is desirable.
- An understanding of electronics and standard hardware debugging techniques (Soldering, using oscilloscopes, tracing circuit schematics etc.) would be advantageous.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management