- Job Reference: 39681
- Salary: £35,000K - £37,000K
- Discipline: Maintenance & Trades
- Location: Washington
- Skills:Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer - 2 Shift Pattern
Electrically Biased Maintenance Role – Salary is £35,000 - £37,000K
Shifts: 2 Shift Pattern
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance (2x basic salary)
- Critical illness scheme
- Pension 5%
- Learning and Training opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private medical healthcare
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer, with an Electrically Biased background to fulfil a permanent position to report into the Maintenance Manager daily. This position requires experience of working within a Manufacturing industry, Automotive or FMCG would be desired.
Skills & Requirements of a Maintenance Lead Engineer:
- HNC / HND / ONC Maintenance Qualification (Time Served)
- To have worked in some form of high demanding manufacturing industry
- 17th / 18th Edition (desirable)
- PPM System experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong skill set of PPM’s – Maintain and develop the PPM schedule
- Fault Finding and repair Electrical breakdowns.
- Team player and hands-on approach.
- Undertake a variety of preventative and reactive maintenance duties.
- Act to reactive maintenance problems.
- To drive KPI’s.
- Rectification of PLC’s.
- Ability to build relationships with internal departments and teams.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a Global Manufacturer.
- Fantastic company benefits
- Be part of a positive working environment.
- Competitive salary
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics, Management
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management