- Job Reference: 39466
- Salary: IRO £25,000
- Discipline: Business Administration & Commercial
- Location: Gateshead
- Skills:Ecommerce Co-Ordinator
Job Title: Ecommerce Coordinator
North east manufacturing company that have customers world wide have reported record figures during COVID and are still on a growth trajectory.
Due to demand and a new strategy, an Ecommerce Coordinator is required.
Salary of an Ecommerce Coordinator
Job Description of an Ecommerce Coordinator
The successful candidate will have direct responsibility for ensuring the automated onboarding of new partners and platforms within paint unlimited, for the UK and the expansion into mainland Europe.
- Project manage the onboarding of new selling platforms according to the specification set out by the Head of E-commerce.
- Liaise directly with customers / selling partners to advise on system requirements and configurations
- Liaise directly with 3rd party platform providers to manage more complex integrations
- Configure all system rules to accommodate shipping rules and carrier allocations
- Configure all system rules to manage SKU mappings and inventory automations
- Manage any troubleshooting and order import errors to eliminate reoccurring issues.
- Manage all marketplace integrations and updates
- Manage all system settings in Direct-to-Consumer Websites for both the UK and Mainland
- Provide first line support for selling partners, platforms and colleagues for existing connections and integrations.
Skills & experience of an Ecommerce Coordinator
The postholder will have previous working knowledge of any e-commerce specific systems including:
- Channel Advisor
Also, working knowledge of one or more consumer website platforms or marketplaces including:
- Big Commerce
- Woo Commerce
- Amazon (vendor or seller)
- Virtual Stock
Experience of working with API or FTP Connections
Excellent Excels Skills including VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables etc.
Effective communication skills with a data driven approach to problem solving
Ability to understand technology and systems to resolve problems quickly and independently
Why Should You Apply?
- Work for a credible and energetic Manager
- Be part of a company that have grown exponentially
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
Leadership and Management
Design - Engineer, Management
Project Engineering, Management
Production / Process Engineering
Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
Quality - Engineering , Management
Health, Safety & Environmental
HR & Finance